"The rules of navigation never navigated a ship. The rules of architecture never built a house."
-- Thomas Reid
9595 Six Pines Drive, Suite 8210
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Managed Project Solutions (SM)
- Process Assessments and Implementations
- Data Analysis
- Accounts Receivable/Collections - Analysis of Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Analysis of Discounts Policy and Discounts Lost
- Make vs. Buy Analysis and Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- Cash Flow and Working Capital Analysis
- Valuation of Business Units for Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures or Market Expansion
- Inventory Reserve and Inventory Turnover Analysis
- Accounting Standards Implementation and Support
- New or updated Financial Accounting Standards (FASB) Implementations Support
- International Accounting Standards Support
- Departmental Transformations
- Shared Services Assessments – Including Payback, Best Practices Comparisons and Project Implementation Plan
- Payment Card Programs (PCard, T&E Card, and One Card)
- Small Business Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Policies and Procedures
- Processes and Organizational Designs
- Data Clean-up Projects
- Accounts Receivable and Cash Application/Reconciliation
- Intercompany Accounts Clean-up
- Open and Unmatched Purchase Orders Clean-up
- Reconciliation of Contracts to Orders and Payments
- Master Data Assessments and Clean-up
- Commissions Review
- Fixed Asset Inventory and Reconciliations
- Recosting and Standards Analysis of Inventory
- Business Planning & Strategy
business planning is about evaluating the market, assessing internal
resources, then summarizing and crafting a response in the form of a
business plan. Planning invokes discipline and fosters visibility,
which drives accountability.
Kopac's Business Planning Solutions include the following:
- Market analysis of key players and competitors, market trends, risks, barriers to entry and key stakeholders,
and facilitation of individual business plan components including
strategic, operational, financial, and market for small, medium, and
- Documentation of key assumptions and success factors,
planning, timing, and rollout checklists of key steps in small business
preparation and rollout or large business program rollout, and
- Organization design of resources.
- Strategic Cost and Value
and value analysis is fundamental to understanding an organization's
competencies (i.e., what makes them better than others and different).
Kopac's solutions include the following:
- Cost Reviews
Reviews include both single and matrix analysis of costs and subsequent
identification of potential savings in the following areas:
- Traditional Analysis - material, labor, and overhead
- Cost Drivers - correlating costs to drivers, activities, and pools
- Process – allocating costs by process or activity
- Function – Assigning costs by key function
- Forward Costing – Modeling cost functions based on future scenarios and assumptions of capacity, fixed and variable costs
- Financial Statement – Reviewing costs on an account basis
- Chain Analysis
Value Chain Analysis
can be a powerful tool for assessing competitive advantage, identifying
a company's cost structure and differentiation points, as well as
targeting placement of future value.
Supply Chain Analysis
can be a useful tool in analyzing the key steps within a company's
value chain at a macro level for the purpose of highlighting
stakeholder and market plan interactions, opportunities for redesign,
risk point identification, and market competitiveness.
can be applied at the company (income statement and balance sheet
level), at an asset level or to the product or sub product level for
purposes of identifying competencies, inefficiencies, and intrinsic
value, return on investment, or market value.
Valuation is also applied to differentiate tangible and intangible value for decision-making.
- Complex Analysis
time to time management addresses specific questions to an independent
source for purposes of supporting an evaluation or decision. Kopac's
Complex Analysis services provide these solutions through facilitation,
analysis and benchmarking.
Typical analysis include the following:
- Market Analysis
- Which market should our company participate in order to be competitive?
- Should we discontinue or add a particular product or service offering?
- Organizational Redesign
relationships and transactions should we consider—contractual
agreements, alliances, joint ventures, partnerships, and mergers?
- What are our options for centralization, decentralization, or modification of resources?
- Profitability and Portfolio Analysis
- What are potential options for revenue and profit improvement (i.e. pricing and bundling)?
- Due Diligence
- What is our overall evaluation of a company prior to a transaction?
- Human Transformation
transformation solutions consider the leadership, people, and team
elements of an organization and is closely tied to motivation.
Typical solutions include the following:
- Individual leadership assessment and development,
- Team building and development,
- Leadership and executive facilitation workshops in support of developing strategies or resolving human interaction issues, and
- Roll out of training programs for corporate initiatives and programs such as health & safety, change management, system implementations, and new management programs.